61-Year-Old Dies In Randallstown House Fire

Image

Credit: Shutterstock

RANDALLSTOWN - One person was killed in a two-alarm fire at a Randallstown home on Monday, according to officials.

Emergency responders from multiple agencies responded to the 4100 block of Powells Run Road shortly before 9:45 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 16. Firefighters found a home engulfed in flames billowing smoke that could be seen from miles away.

According to the Baltimore County Volunteer Firefighters Association, the fire spewed from multiple sides of the home. After hearing from neighbors that someone was still inside,  fire crews searched and located 61-year-old Kim Marie Wilson on the second floor suffering from cardiac arrest.

<!-- EMBEDDED FACEBOOK URL: https://www.facebook.com/BCVFA/posts/566117045553279 -->

The occupant was treated and transported to an area hospital, where she was pronounced dead. 

Officials have determined that the fire was started by a malfunctioning electric blanket.

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is unverified
Spam
Offensive

Replies