By building friendly relationships with loyal customers, Tina's Antiques and Jewelry has maintained steady business at this Main Street location since 1974. The store is filled with hidden treasures on including figurines, tea pot sets, lamps, hand bags, toys and dolls. Specializing in jewelry, Tina's offers one of the largest selections in the area. If you are ready for a change from shopping for jewelry at the mall, stop by this locally owned business with a hometown feel.
- Fax: 410-526-0743
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 1974
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, crafts and jewelry
- Return policy: This business does not have a set return policy; call for details.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "The old town feel is what makes this community great."
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "It is important to inquire about pricing of antiques as you may end up over-paying if you are not informed."
- Antiques specialties: This is one of the largest selections of antique jewelry in the area.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1