The family-run Italian ice business is one of Reisterstown's hot spots for dessert. Italian ices are made using a mix of real and artificial ingredients. The Cow has up to 70 flavors of Italian ice at once, with standards like fruit punch and blue raspberry, and signature flavors like tiramisu and pumpkin. The Cow also operates a store in Westminster, which opened in the fall of 2010.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; longer hours in the summer
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level entrance
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Italian ice, custard, gelato, milkshakes, hot chocolate
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade Italian ice and custard
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's full of nice people and has a diverse array of businesses.
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 70
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Strawberry