Sonny Lee's Hunan Taste is a restaurant that offers Japanese and Chinese cuisine, as well as a full sushi bar. The atmosphere inside is quiet and relaxing, and there is ample seating available for larger parties. The extensive menu seems to have something for everyone, including its traditional favorites as well as a few items not easily found elsewhere. Sonny Lee's menu offerings include chicken, beef, pork, vegetarian and seafood dishes; lo mein and chow fan are also available.
None of the items on the menu are prepared with MSG and there is a good sized section of healthy dishes offered. Owner Sonny Lee offers a guarantee of customer satisfaction.
- Fax: 410-833-2545
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 12:30pm-10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The access ramp is located to the left of the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thehunantaste.com/dinein.shtml
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Crispy Beef, Hunan Chicken, Salt and Pepper Shrimp
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Peking Duck served with pancakes and scallions
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual