Sacred Heart Parish of Glyndon
Sacred Heart Parish's historic church, which still stands today, was built in 1873. A new church was dedicated in 1993 to serve the church's growing population, and the original church was renovated in 1998. The church also runs a school for grades K through eight.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at entrance
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Christian
- Congregation size: 3,300
- Services: Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs