Relics of Olde
Owned and operated by local residents Fred and Carolyn Shamer, Relics of Olde has been an antiques and vintage furniture retailer since 1992. Home decor and glassware can also be found here. The wide range of items available makes the shop unique.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, noon - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun,11am - 5pm; Mon, Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Relics of Olde sells vintage furniture, glassware, home decor and primitive pieces.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The historic aspects of the community and the friendly people are what make this place great.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: It is a good idea to research the item at your local library before purchasing it.
- Antiques specialties: Relics of Olde specializes in antique furniture.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment