Owings Mills High School
Office: (410) 887-1700; Guidance: 410-887-1702; Cafeteria: 410-887-1705
The Owings Mills High School offers more than a hundred sports and extracurricular activities for about 1,000 students in the community. It's located between I-795 and Reisterstown Road, north of Owing Mills Boulevard.
- Fax: 410-581-1713
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Number of students: 1,011
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.2:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 86
- Accreditation/licenses: Baltimore County Public School.
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Basketball, football, baseball, softball, indoor track, wrestling, co-ed soccer, co-ed badminton, co-ed jr. varsity and varsity cheerleading, lacrosse, field hockey, tennis, and more.
- Student clubs: Yearbook, newspaper, African-American Organization, Animal Rights Club, Chess Club, Engineering/Robotics Club, Environmental/Recycling Club, Forensics Club (Public speaking), Mock Trial Team, Math Club, Science Club, and more.
- Sports teams: Owings Mills Golden Eagles