One Flight Up originally started as a tobacco accessories and pet shop on Main Street in 1998. After closing that location and operating in Pikesville for a short time, One Flight Up moved back to Reisterstown in 2007. The owners operate another shop in Brooklyn Park.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tobacco accessories, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, incense
- Return policy: All sales final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Nothing goes out of style at One Flight Up
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: The Community College of Baltimore County offers glassblowing classes.