Merritt Athletic Clubs is a gym that offers many programs such as Biggest Loser, Get Schooled, Six Weeks to Fitness, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Programs Made to Fit, Diet to Go, Weight Watchers, and Merritt Dance Academy and Massage Therapy. Special discounts and passes are available for a variety of the classes. There are 10 locations around Baltimore.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped access from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://www.merrittclubs.com/membership-info/index.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking