Martha and Mary's is a family-owned and oriented restaurant with a menu that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner items. The atmosphere inside is relaxed and quiet. There are several booths available as well as tables and chairs that can be combined for larger parties. The walls hold bright floral paintings interspersed with several large windows. Diners can sit outside when the weather cooperates.
Martha and Mary's strives to be kid-friendly. In addition to meal choices, the restaurant holds frequent fundraisers for local school.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6:30am - 9pm; Fri, 6:30am - 9:30pm; Sat, 7am - 9:30pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance to this business is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Omlettes, pancakes, breakfast pizza, soups, salads, sandwhiches, wraps, quesadillas, burgers, dinner platters
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: marthaandmarysrestaurant.com/menu/CombinedMenu-FrontAndBac…
- Specialties: Martha and Mary's specializes in comfot foods and kid friendly dishes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: People have a real sense of community here and it makes this place great.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Breakfast Pizza, Steph's Dough-Knots.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steph's Dough-Knots, an original creation and a unique spin on the common doughnut
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual