This well-known neighborhood eatery was opened by Lenny Smith and his son Alan in 1985. They are devoted Baltimoreans who celebrate Baltimore's long tradition of delicious delicatessens.
Although Lenny's casual atmosphere and hearty food has created a devoted breakfast and lunch-time crowd, don't forget the restaurant also is open for dinner (although you also can order breakfast all day). Lenny's offers cafeteria-style sit down eating, free Wi-Fi, take out, catering and online delivery.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to entrance and handicapped parking spaces available.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bagels, fresh baked breads, eggs, lox, smoked fish, cheeses, homemade soups, wraps, sandwiches, chicken, salads
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lennysdeli.com/menu/owings-mills
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No