Java Mammas Coffee Shop & Eatery opened in August 2004 to be a place for friends and family to gather. Since opening, it has become a close-knit family, with customers becoming friends with one another as well as shop employees. The shop has live music for Sunday brunch and weekly open mics on Tuesdays.
- Hours: Mon, 6am - 6pm; Tue, 6am - 10pm; Wed, Thu, 6am - 6pm; Fri, 6am - 8pm, Sat, Sun, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: August 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Specialty espresso, coffee and tea drinks, breakfast, lunch
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.java-mammas.com/food.html
- Specialties: Made-to-order sandwiches, soups, homemade chicken and tuna salad, paninis, wraps
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The owners try to make this a welcoming place for the community to meet. Food is often tailored to individual customer needs and dietary restrictions.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes