Hannah More Park
The spacious park is home to Baltimore County's first dog park, a Skate Park for skateboarders and rollerbladers and a concert bandshell. Its Sunshine Playground has multiple playing areas for children of all ages. The B.A.R.C. (Baltimore Animal Recreation Center) Park has an area for small dogs and one for large dogs, both of which have water fountains for the dogs.
- Fax: 410-517-2123
- Hours: Park: Daily, sunrise to sunset. Hours for the skate park vary; check the website at http://www.reisterstownrec.com/skate.htm.
- Handicap Accessible: Flat entrances to skate park, playground and dog park; ramp to ballfields and concert bandshell
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: For picnic pavilions
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 63 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings