Fink School of Traditional Art
Fink School of Traditional Art is committed to providing quality classical fine art instruction for both beginners and non-beginners from ages 7 and up. Alan Fink has been a professional painter and art teacher for more than 39 years. Alan Fink believes that anyone can learn to paint or draw and he welcomes beginners no matter the experience level they possess.
There are multiple classes offered weekly both day and night to accommodate nearly any schedule. The classes are taught in a comfortable and constructive environment. Parking for Fink School of Traditional Art can be found in the rear of the building by turning on Bond Avenue off of Main Street.
- Fax: 410-526-4179
- Hours: Call for hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator to the second floor next to the access ramp. When exiting the elevator this business will be on your right.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Art classes, art supplies
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Director Alan Fink grew up in this area and believes it has a certain quaint charm.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Anyone who wants to learn... will learn. If beginners supply the patience, we'll supply the know-how!
- Number of students: 100
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Curriculum can be tailored for students who need to complete portfolio work for magnet schools or colleges.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1 to 8
- Number of faculty: 4
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Director Alan Fink and his family live, go to school and have worked in Reisterstown for 34 years.
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Frame to preserve. True archival framing must be reversible without damage or change to the artwork.