Every turn of the head reveals something else to admire in Derby's shop. A charming entrance with front porch leads the way to a front hall lined with goodies. A right turn upon entrance takes visitors to two main display rooms. Jewelry cases are located near the front counter and display tables adorned with a variety of antiques fill the room. Masks, clocks, pictures and other hangable pieces grace the walls. Wedgewood, Roseville, Noritake, and Nippon products are some of the specific pieces that are available in the shop.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 4:30pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, 12:30pm -5pm; Mon, Tues, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1957
- Payments accepted: Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, pottery, artwork, lamps, furniture, depression glass, primitives, early china, toys, art pottery
- Return policy: Returns are negotiable and depend on the item
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What is the history of it?
- Antiques specialties: Stoneware, native american pottery
- Multi-dealer store: No