Constellation Books is a local independent bookstore offering a variety of titles. Customers can stop by and browse the shelves while sipping freshly brewed tea or hot cocoa. Constellation Books holds a number of events including every first Friday of the month wine tastings and live music. This is your hub for local authors and signing events as well. The book selection is mostly new with a few used titles. Customers can special order books for pick up at the store or directly ship them home.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm; Mon, Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The access ramp is located in the rear of the building.
- Founding Date: May 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Constellation Books sells new and used books including fiction, non-fiction and children's titles. Music and a small collection of gifts are also available.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns must have original receipt and be in sale condition.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "There is a lot of history in this town. People have a lot of charm and are very supportive of local businesses."
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Owner Lauretta Nagel recommends "Images of America: Reisterstown" by Gayle Neville Blum.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Wi-Fi: None