This classic Burger King location has a drive-thru and a self-serve soda fountain. To help customers think healthy and be educated on their meal selections, a poster-size sign denoting calories and other nutritional elements is displayed on a side wall. Also of interest, this BK still has an outdoor pay phone for walk-up use.
- Hours: Counter service: Mon - Fri, 6am - 10:30pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm. Drive-thru: Daily, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/index.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Whopper meal
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch