Black Eyed Susan is a one-stop shop for Maryland-themed gifts. The business began in 2010, but owner Susan Seaman has been selling gift baskets filled with Maryland favorites since 2004. From Catocin kettle corn to caramel crèmes to Maryland seafood cookbooks, everything sold at the store is either Maryland-themed or made in State. Seaman’s gift baskets can be hand-delivered to anywhere in the Baltimore Area and shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Some items are subject to seasonal availability; customers can find new, seasonal merchandise frequently.
- Hours: Sat - Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The acess ramp is located to the left of the entrance.
- Founding Date: December 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Customers will find Orioles and Ravens swag, Wockenfuss candies, Old Bay seasoning, plush crabs and other Maryland souveniers. There are also a number of treats available like candy, cookies and coffee.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owner Susan Seaman lives in the area and explained this community was a great place because the people are so supportive. "We just felt our concept fit beautifully here," she said.
- What's your most popular item?: Seaman said her most popular items are candies and coffee.