Bill Bateman's Bistro
Bill Bateman's Bistro is a great place to grab a drink and watch the game. With a strong following in the community, many local regulars frequent this restaurant and the atmosphere is very friendly. There are plenty of seats and several big screen televisions over the bar. The menu offers a little of everything from bar food to
Although this is a chain restaurant, it has local roots. The first Bill Bateman's Bistro opened in 1987 along Hartford Road in Baltimore County. Since then, the franchise has grown substantially with locations all over the state and a line of specialty sauces sold in grocery stores. There are always drink and food specials offered here which makes many of the items on the menu quite affordable.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The handicapped access ramp is located directly in front of the revolving door entrance. There is a swinging door to the left of the main entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wings, ribs, soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, pizza, chicken, steak, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: billbateman.com/reisterstown_menu.php
- Specialties: Bill Bateman's Bistro specialties include selected flavors of chicken wings and barbecue ribs.The sauces used for these dishes are signature creations of Bill Bateman himself.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Atomic buffalo wings, Chuck's cheese quesadillas, chicken chesapeake wrap
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The buffalo chicken wings are most representative of the restaurant. There are over a dozen flavors to choose from that are all original creations of Bill Bateman's Bistro.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: The dress code for Bill Bateman's Bistro is casual.
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Private parties
- Bar type: Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- What's your specialty drink?: Bill Bateman's Bistro is constantly updating its drink menu. There are always new drinks being created by the bartending staff.
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported