The Baltimore County Police Department was established in 1874. This precinct's name changed from Garrison to Franklin in 2006. It is under the command of Cpt. Matthew McElwee and houses several divisions and programs, including business patrol initiative, citizens on patrol, community outreach team, counseling team, domestic violence coordinator, explorers, Juveniles in Need of Supervision, Police Community Relations Council, school resource officers, traffic team and vice/narcotics complaints.
- Fax: 410-517-1950
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access.
- Parking: Free lot
- Bureaus: Juvenile, Traffic