Second Degree Burglary in Owings Mills
- Between 10 p.m. on Sept. 22 and 1:25 a.m. on Sept. 23, an unknown suspect pried open the rear door to SJB Cleaners and Fortune China in the 9200 block of Lakeside Blvd. Money was taken from SJB Cleaners.
- On Sept. 21 at 2:27 a.m., an unknown suspect pried open the rear door to JD Loan in the 11400 block of Reisterstown Rd. and took a rifle and a pellet gun.
- On Sept. 14 at 12:55 a.m. in the 11000 block of Reisterstown Rd., two suspects pried open the rear door at the Blue Point Crab House and took a cash register containing money.
- Between 5 p.m. on Sept. 13 and 8:37 a.m. on Sept. 16, an unknown suspect broke the door glass to enter the maintenance shed at the Painters Mill Apartments on Comill Court. Candy and soda were taken.
- On Sept. 19 on Comill Court the victim opened his door at 3 p.m. when the suspects knocked and they forced their way into the home. The suspects assaulted the victim and took an iPad and tennis shoes. Two suspects were arrested and charged as juveniles.
- On Sept. 14 at 2:19 a.m. on Planetree Circle, an unknown suspect entered the home by unknown means and took two handguns.
Attempted Robbery in Woodlawn
- On Sept. 22 at 5:30 a.m., a woman was leaving her building at 6700 block of Townbrook Dr. to go to the dumpster when she was assaulted by a man with a knife. The suspect demanded money, and began to strangle the victim when she told him that she did not have any. The suspect fled without taking anything from the victim. The suspect is a black male, 5'6", with a small build.
- On Sept. 21 at 5:50 p.m., the victim and a friend were shadow-boxing in the mall at 6900 block of Security Blvd. The suspect cut the victim on the arm with a knife during the fight. A juvenile was arrested and charged with assault.
- On Sept. 19 at 9:58 a.m., a BGE employee went to the Caribbean Dutchpot in the 6400 block of Windsor Mill Rd. to cut off service for non-payment of bills. The owner swung a meat cleaver at the victim, who was able to defend himself. Donovan Vassell, 38, of the 4700 block of Runnymeade Rd. in Owings Mills, was arrested and charged with assault.
- On Sept. 20 at 9:44 p.m., a delivery driver for Kiani's Pizza went to the home in the 1500 block of Kirkwood Rd. to deliver food. The suspect approached him, displayed a knife, and demanded the money and the food. The victim complied, and the suspect fled on foot. The suspect is a black male, 19 to 21 years old, 5'9", with a thin build.
- On Sept. 14 at 11:27 a.m., a man entered the Subway in the 6600 block of Security Blvd. and implied that he had a gun. The suspect fled with money from the register. The suspect is a black male, in his late 20s, 6'3", 190 pounds, with a thin build, brown eyes, and medium complexion.
- On Sept. 13 at 10:49 p.m., the victims met an acquaintance at the street corner at Harwall Road and Saint Agnes Lane. The acquaintance put the victim in a head lock while a second suspect came out of the bushes holding a gun. The suspects took money, cell phones, keys, money, and a wallet from the victims. Both suspects are black males, 18-years-old, 6', with slim builds and dark complexions.
Second Degree Burglary in Woodlawn
- Between 9 p.m. on September 14 and 9 a.m. on September 15, an unknown suspect broke into several storage lockers at Public Storage in the 9200 block of Liberty Rd.