Bring your dog the First SUNDAY of each month at 11 am! Hike
on the grounds of our animal shelter’s forested wildlife sanctuary in
Reisterstown, led by Dr. Mary
Zink, Baltimore Humane Society
Veterinary Medical Director of the Low Cost Veterinary Wellness Spay/Neuter
· Approximately 45 min-1 hour in duration
· BYODOG (Proof of rabies vaccination required)
· Rain or Shine
· $2per dog participation fee and no prior registration required
· Moderate hiking level so dog and hiker need to be able to maneuver trees, hills, and streams
· All dogs must be on a 4-6 ft leash (no retractable leashes permitted) and walked by a hiker that is 14 years of age or older
· Bring plenty drinking water for yourself and your dog
· Appropriate hiking attire is recommended à comfortable, flexible, closed-toe shoes and durable clothing that can withstand mud, tall grass, twigs, stickers, stream water etc.
About The Baltimore Humane Society:
The Baltimore HumaneSociety, founded in 1927 by Mrs. Elsie Seeger Barton, is an independent, non-profit, no-kill animal shelter, which offers low-cost veterinary care to the public, and a pet cemetery with grief support services. We receive no operational funding from the local or federal governments, or any national animal welfare organizations. For more information about BHS, and how you can contribute, volunteer, adopt, or foster, please visit www.bmorehumane.org.