Several roads in the Worthington Valley will be closed from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday for the Maryland Hunt Cup Steeplechase.
Starting at 2 p.m., traffic on Tufton Avenue traveling eastbound will be diverted onto southbound Dover Road and westbound traffic will stop for pedestrians as needed.
The following roads will be closed from 3 to 6 p.m. for the race, and until most of the spectators leave their parking areas:
- Worthington Avenue and Tufton Avenue
- Belmont Avenue and Butler Road
- Mantua Mill Road and Geist Road
- Tufton Avenue and Falls Road
- Dover Road and Tufton Ridge Road
Traffic should be back to normal by 6 p.m.