Where can you sample more than a dozen unique dishes from local eateries? No place other than the ninth annual Taste of the Town.
The Reisterstown-Owings Mills-Glyndon Chamber of Commerce hosts the food showcase and silent auction form 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Hannah More School in Reisterstown. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Two Flavors of Boneless Wings
- Mr. Charles Market Catering: TBA
- Sofi’s Crepes: Sweet Crepes (Nutella, Cinnamon Sugar)
- El Paraiso: Tres leches and more
- Santoni’s Marketplace & Catering Company: Potato Martini Bar
- The Big Bean Theory: Soup and Vegetarian meatballs, herbal tea
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: Chips & Queso samples
- Icedgems Baking: Mini cupcakes and cake truffles
- Noodles & Company: Noodle dishes
- The Grill at Harryman House: Duck Confit
- Illiano’s J & P Restaurant/Glyndon: Chicken Cacciatore
- The Gourmet Girls: Crème of Caramelized French Onion Soup w/ Parmesan Flatbreads
- The Forbush School at Glyndon: Homemade Signature Chicken Salad on Baguette w/ Broccoli Salad
- Hannah More School: Seafood Gumbo
- FutureCare Cherrywood: Cherrywood Fiesta Herb-crusted chicken; Chocolate Bread Pudding
The silent auction includes Ravens and Orioles memorabilia, art, electronics, jewelry, gift cards and certificates and more. A portion of event proceeds go to Reisterstown’s Community Crisis Center.