Saturday, Oct. 5: Main Street Cleanup
Meet in the parking lot of Reters Crab House, 509 Main St., from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. For more information and to register contact Dan Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, Oct. 6: Dinner & Jazz Concert
The event at Trinity Lutheran Church, 117 Main St., will begin at 5:30 p.m. and feature the Reisterstown Jazz Ensemble. Tickets are $10, dinner is provided and the proceeds will be used for church projects. Call 410-833-1604 for more information or to purchase tickets.
Monday, Oct. 7 and Monday, Oct. 21: Main Street Meeting
The Main Street Meeting will take place at Reters Crab House, 509 Main St., from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.. Contact Amy Mantay at email@example.com for details.
Saturday, Oct. 12: 8th Annual Corn Roast
Farmer Tom's, 427 Cockey's Mill Rd., will host a corn roast from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. This event is free. Enjoy contests, live music, pony rides, moonbounce, pumpkin patch and more. Check out www.reisterstowncornroast.com for more information.
Thursday, Oct. 24: Taste of the Town
The ROMG Chamber of Commerce is hosting Taste of the Town at Irvine Nature Center, 11201 Garrison Forest Rd., from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. For details visit www.romgchamber.com.
Saturday, Oct. 26: Halloween Spooktacular
(Rain Date Oct. 27)
This all day event features Halloween fun for the whole family.
- 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. take a walking history tour starting at Reisterstown United Methodist Church;
- 1:30 p.m. a costume contest for kids up to 12 years;
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. trick-or-treating at participating Main Street locations;
- 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. fright night activities for teens including Melinda's Haunted Woods;
- all day cemetery tours and living history presentations at the Reisterstown Community Cemetery
Know of other great community events happening in Reisterstown or Owings Mills in October? Tell us in comments and add it to our community calendar.