- Do not tailgate snowplows - stay at least two car lengths behind. Never cut between a caravan of plows clearing the highway.
- Beware of "black ice" where roads may appear to be wet, but are actually glazed with ice.
- Do not plow or shovel snow into the street - this is illegal and can create a safety hazard, and it can result in that same snow being pushed back in front of your driveway.
- If you shovel your driveway before the plow comes through, always shovel to the right (facing the street).
- Don't park on the street unless absolutely necessary.
- You can help avoid potential flooding by clearing snow and ice around storm drains.
- Clear snow and ice around fire hydrants in case of emergency.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something