Invite a friend
Rain or Shine
8:00 - Noon
School Side Parking Lot
More About Sacred Heart Parish of Glyndon
Sacred Heart Parish's historic church, which still stands today, was built in 1873. A new church was dedicated in 1993 to serve the church's growing population, and the original church was renovated in 1998. The church also runs a school for grades K through eight.