Invite a friend
Make a messenger bag out of old vinyl, which is very difficult to recycle. You will make one for yourself and one for Irvine's Nature Store. Adults only.
More About Irvine Nature Center
Whether you want to get married, take a hike, touch creepy crawlers or plant a tree, the Irvine Nature Center in Owings Mills will be able to acommodate your visit. Situated to the northwest of I-795, Irvine has 116 acres of the Cave Valley area in Baltimore County. It's a giant resource for outdoor education as it serves thousands of children in the Baltimore metropolitican. It relies on contributions, grants and volunteers as major sources of funding and maintenance.
Other events here
- Stream Search'n Today, May 19, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- No Bones About It... Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Nature Preschool Conference June 7, 2013 / June 8, 2013,
- Father's Day Snack with the Animals Sun, Jun 16, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- The Great American Backyard Campout Fri, Jun 21, 6:30 pm
- Worm Worlds Sat, Jun 29, 10:30 am
- Summer Reading & Book Discussion July 10, 2013 / August 13, 2013,
- Family Game Night Fri, Aug 16, 7:00 pm
- Native Plant Seminar Sat, Aug 24, 9:00 am
- Youth Birding League September 12, 2013 / September 21, 2013,