This Weekend: Music on Main Street, 5K for Colon Cancer and More
Not sure what to do this weekend? Patch has got you covered.
- When: 7 - 9 p.m.
- Where: Franklin Middle School
- Cost: FREE
- More info: Heads Up, who have played outside Ravens games for the past three seasons, bring their eclectic catalogue of cover songs to Main Street
- When: 6 - 8 p.m.
- Where: Irvine Nature Center
- Cost: Free for members, $10 for non-members
- More info: Join Irvine's naturalist on a moonlit hike to search for owls.
- When: 8 a.m.
- Where: Reisterstown United Methodist Church
- Booths are still available. Contact Sue Wright at 410-833-6738.
- When: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Glyndon Volunteer Fire Department
- Cost: FREE
- More info: Indoor and outdoor booths are still available, call 443-507-6530.
- When: 9 a.m.
- Where: Hannah More Park
- Cost: $20
- More info: The walk is presented by the Semi-Colon Club, which was founded by two-time colon cancer survivor and Reisterstown resident Edel Blumberg. The event will feature a 5k walk, fun and food.
- When: 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Temple Emanuel of Baltimore
- Cost: Free for brotherhood and sisterhood members, $10 for others
- More info: Breakfast and discussion with Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler, who will address a variety of issues, including same-sex marriage, gun rights, DNA collection and consumer and environmental issues.