Sunnydale Way. Unit block. Between 6:45 a.m. and 2:40 p.m. on Jan. 30. A burglar stole Xbox controllers, Xbox video games and Nike shoes after entering the home through unknown means.
Old Coach Lane. Unit block. Between 7 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. on Jan. 31. A burglar stole two 40-inch TVs, one HP silver laptop and jewelry after breaking in through the front door.
S. Ritters Lane. Unit block. Between 7 a.m. on Jan. 31 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 2. A vandal kicked open the home’s front door. There was no sign of entry or theft.
Olive Lane. Unit block. Between 5 p.m. and 8:06 p.m. on Jan. 29. A thief tried to enter the home by opening sliding screens on rear doors, but did not go inside.
Enchanted Hills Road. 100 block. Between 8:40 a.m. and 4:23 p.m. on Jan. 29. A burglar pried open the front doors to two apartments using an unknown tool. Lights were turned on in one apartment, although nothing was taken, and there was no sign of entry in the other apartment.
Straw Hat Road. Unit block. Between 11:30 a.m. and 7:20 p.m. on Jan. 29. Related to the incident on Enchanted Hills Road, a thief pried open the front door, entered the apartment, but did not take anything.
Cedarmere Road. Unit block. Between 9 a.m. on Jan. 28 and 1 p.m. on Jan. 29. A burglar stole an air conditioning unit and furnace after entering the home through an unlocked basement door.
See More on Patch
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Car Stolen, Copper Cut From Cell Tower
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Attempted Murder, Shed Break-Ins
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Burglar Breaks Wall Between Businesses
- Owings Mills Crime: Burglary Arrests, Watches, Rings Stolen
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Man Found Sleeping in Storage Arrested