Tollgate Road. 100 block. 9:30 p.m. on Jan. 11. A thief stole $3 cash and a backpack from a 17-year-old near Owings Mills High School. There was a disturbance at the school, and the 17-year-old ran away, dropping his backpack. When he returned, the backpack was gone, according to Lt. Stephen Doarnberger, assistant commander of the Baltimore County Police’s Franklin Precinct.
Riverstone Drive. 4700 block. Between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Jan. 9. A burglar stole a Yamaha keyboard, a Korg keyboard and a backpack filled with wires after entering through an open garage door.
Hannahs Mill Drive. 9400 block. 12:30 p.m. on Jan. 8. The resident heard a crackling noise and saw people near her home and someone on her balcony. She later found her rear door shattered.
Owings Mills Boulevard. 12300 block. Between 6 p.m. and 7:14 p.m. A thief broke windows to nine vehicles and stole purses and wallets.
Editor's note: The Owings Mills High School incident was downgraded from a robbery to a theft after further police investigation.
See More on Patch
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Car Stolen, Copper Cut From Cell Tower
- Community Continues Tributes to Gene Kirchner
- Owings Mills-Reisterstown Crime: Attempted Murder, Shed Break-Ins
- Franklin Precinct Captain Reassigned Following DUI Citation
- Police: Suicidal Motorist Kills Reisterstown Woman, Hospitalizes Self in Crash